No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Steuben American Eagle with original box, pedestal and felt covers  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Anik R

• Members
    • Post-war Czech glass
    • Krakow, Poland
Hi,

I've got a majestic Steuben American eagle which I'd like to sell. 

The eagle is in perfect condition, with no signs of wear to the base.  It is signed "Steuben". The eagle alone weighs 1376g and is about 11,5cm high.

It comes with its original box (a wee bit tattered and dusty), heavy wooden pedestal (which I believe is missing a plaque as one side has two sticky strips), and felt bags (one for the eagle and one for the pedestal).

Please look here for photographs of the item: Steuben American Eagle

I will accept offers from 700 PLN.  Please email me using the little envelop icon to the left if you or someone you know would be interested.  The eagle (and box) will be very well packed to ensure safe arrival.

Postage (priority parcel) is as follows:
EU countries:  105 PLN
North America: 150 PLN
Australia: 376 PLN

Thank you for looking.

Anik

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum