No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Another forgotten find - Indiana Blue Carnival Glass Punch set  (Read 2744 times)

Offline Aislingeanbeag

• Members
We are determined to clear out!
At least that is what my daughter demands as she sees a big problem in the future when we pop our clogs!
Towards that end  we have been in the attic and various cupboards and we came across our Indiana Glass co.
Blue Carnival Glass Princess punch bowl set.
It is still in the original inner and outer cartons and complete and undamaged with hooks ladle and all 12 cups and the big bowl.
Judging by the outer box that refers to a Centenary of the box maker the set would appear to be 1977 but it was always never more than a big colourful and slightly modern display piece.
Are there any collectors out there for these on this side of the Atlantic or are we the only ones?
I am wary of shipping glass due to the 'Football Effect' so where do you go to sell these days, if as I suspect, SWMBO decided to clear the carnival.
We have mainly blue, green and the odd purple carnival pieces as SWMBO never had a liking for marigold or red but the punch set was always too big and brash and new, so it was locked away!

Offline Ohio

• Members
    • Glass USA & Art Deco Lamps

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand