No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Orange cloud glass price.  (Read 4171 times)

Offline Morgan48

• Members
Re: Orange cloud glass price.
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 07:15:47 PM »

Hey Sue...... 2 beautiful pieces....particularly the Sam Herman...the best I have seen anywhere.....such amazing colours...did you get it for a steal or did the seller recognise the quality....I might need to pop out for a few days . ;)....I hope your burglar alarm works..!!!!!!!.....

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
Re: Orange cloud glass price.
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 07:23:22 PM »
It was not a steal, no, Gareth. I found it at the Birmingham fair last November, fairly early on. The seller knew exactly what it was, and how important.
It does have a burst bubble, which doesn't really show, but that was enough to bring it down to my entire "fair budget".
(I had to make excuses to top it up, tell myself that this wasn't a treat from the fair, that it is a basic essential of life...... It was a good enough excuse.  ;D )

Thanks for your kind comments!
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand