No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: 7 ring clear Sheringham Wedgwood Candlestick  (Read 4671 times)

Offline jakgene

• Members
  • Mrs Doasyouwouldbedoneby
    • Mid 20 Century glass
    • Australia
Re: 7 ring clear Sheringham Wedgwood Candlestick
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 12:25:25 PM »
Thanks Sue. I should get them all out together.

I also have a pair of 5 ring green,also a pair of each of 3 ring & 2 ring topaz, a pair of amethyst 2 ring . And a pair of 2 ring pink - a really pale pink, but not neodymium glass. (I do like my candlesticks in matched height pairs!)  I'll post a pic of the pink - I find them really unusual - not a colour I associate with Wedgwood.

Jackie
jakgene
Western Australia
Mid 20 Century Glass
British Glass, Scandinavian Glass, Murano Glass,
Paperweights. (and anything gorgeous!)

Offline Paul S.

• Members
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2012, 03:09:25 PM »
quote............"How very kind of Carol - a GMB gold star for her I reckon"............I'd second that - the lady sounds like a true and genuine friend. :)     

Offline carolglass

• Members
    • Napier New Zealand
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2012, 10:10:49 AM »
 :smg: :smg:Coming in for my "gold star" thanks!! It was  a no brainer really- Jackie was amazingly generous with her time when I spent an inadvertent 10 months in Aust last year and the afternoon at her home- drooling over her glass and missing mine like crazy-as you do. I stumbled across the 7 and a three ring when out and about here in Hawkes Bay- did post in the Cafe but only Jackie contacted me about a possible buy. After having it in my hot sticky little hands I  was happy to send it on- don't miss it at all. I have quite a few 1, 2 and three rings in clear, amber, purple and blue.
Spent one or two nights hoping that it survived the journey- and it did!! The peasants rejoiced!!
Regards to all and thanks for the nice comments, Carol
Carolglass

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand