No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Interesting Depression Glass Pink Lidded Jar - ID = Hex Optic by Jeannette Glass  (Read 3585 times)

Offline horochar

• Members
I cannot find any info on this lovely piece.  The design is enticing, reminds me of fish scales.  Any help would be appreciated.  (The lid reminds me of Jeannette, but no examples found on the net).

Charles.

Offline suzzi

• Members
Re: Interesting Depression Glass Pink Powder or Grease Jar
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 12:18:43 PM »
Certainly looks like Jeannette Hex Optic. Don't have a reference to this shape, but confident it is.

Offline Elizabeth1212

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 02:43:00 PM »
Just checked my book, Hex Optic, Jeannette Glass 1928-1932, I did not see your piece in the book, but it may be the refrigerator dish as well.

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 06:18:26 PM »
Looks like the refrigerator dish to me too or the top dish of the set of four stacking refrigerator dishes

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand