Author Topic: Selkirk glass vase  (Read 792 times)

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Gateway
Frank A.
Please help preserve glass web-sites for posterity by donating to The Glass Study Association a non-profit organisation.
Scotland's Glass - Ysart Glass
Glass Zoo - Glass Study.COM
Commercial Czech

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Gateway
Re: Selkirk glass vase
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2012, 11:36:40 PM »
Frank (abley helped by a friendly bunny) has fixed most of the techy problems of the site and finished correcting 4,500 corrupted image texts from a 2009 upgrade... but his poor 10 year old computer held together with bits of wood is now struggling.

On top of all that a 3 year hiatus has caused a huge pi;e up of work to be done on all of my sites.

I have a new computer now, cobbled together but could not afford to buy Windows etc... so the box has Linux on it. To make the switch I have to get used to a lot of new software and convert my email... and organise the mess of 3 years into a structured soup. A task that is progressing well, despite frequent clashes. I have a humungeous amount of material for Scotlands Glass and the Glass Zoo to get ready and upload... this is actually going on now. So I hope that sometime next year I can say it is all done and you will have to spend months on the sites to see all of the material.   :D

Others are also doing work on the site so that all of Scotland's Glass makers get at least a brief mention...

I guess you could say it is now a 'Work in Progress' rather than a 'Work in the Air'
Frank A.
Please help preserve glass web-sites for posterity by donating to The Glass Study Association a non-profit organisation.
Scotland's Glass - Ysart Glass
Glass Zoo - Glass Study.COM
Commercial Czech

This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand