Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Skrdlovice collectors thread, part II

(1/97) > >>

rocco:
If nobody else wants to start part 2, I will have to. ;D

One more Stahlikova PN 54108, another nice colourway.
Plus a "group" shot.

Thanks for looking,
Michael

P.S.: Anik, can you show that interesting cylindrical vase with protrusions? Is it a Zertova design? :mrgreen:

Anik R:
Oooo, a part II Skrdlovice thread. Michael your vase pair is a nice start!

The vase I think you are referring to is a J. Zertova, designed in 1968.  It is one of my very favourite pieces from my collection.  (I'm currently bidding on a green one which I do hope to win.)

Forgive me, but my photos are smallish and a bit blurred.  I've been fighting with my camera. There are too many buttons and too little space in my head to know what I'm doing. Sigh.

langhaugh:
Very nice both of you.  I've only added a very modest little ribbon vase to Skrdlovice lately. Can't quite compete with you two. I did get a good Suhajek with an Exbor label, though. Of course, I wouldn't sully this thread by putting it here.

David

rocco:
Anik, the Zertova piece is very good -- I have never seen it before (apart from the catalogues), and I didn't know it was made in coloured cased glass... I hope you get the green one! :)

David, I checked out your gallery -- the Suhajek piece is great as well.
Did you manage to aquire that nice little opaque Stahlikova vase which was on the board some time ago?

Michael

langhaugh:
Michael, if it's the cut piece you're thinking of, then, no.

David

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version