Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Skrdlovice collectors thread, part II

<< < (43/97) > >>

bOBA:
Great plate Michael. I have a similar plate we casually refer to as a "fried egg" plate. Crazy inscription (I do have a Palecek inscribed Leerdam!!) This looks to me like a former owner name, but either way it seems not relevant today! These plates are huge. It is possible to display them on the clear plastic tripod stands. This works quite well for me, though the plastic seems under quite a bit of strain, even with the 12 inch size of stand....

Robert (bOBA)

rocco:
Thank you, Robert!
I saw in the pattern books that these plates came in several different designs, each with a different pattern number.
When I described it to my friend I claimed that it looked like a plate with two fried eggs ;D
I will try to get one of those acrylic stands, it would be a pity to store it away...

Michael

adam20:
Delivered this week. Skrdlovice vase. I think it's an Emanuel Beranek piece. Anyone able to confirm? 8.25 inches high with label.

Adam

Anik R:
Lovely vase, Adam!  It was designed by Jan Juda in 1985 (pattern number 8533).

Michael, I've got some room to display your Svoboda plate, so feel free to send it over.  I'm in such a giving mood, I won't even charge you rent for the space it'll take up.  :P

rocco:
Good idea, Anik! That would leave some space on my sideboard to display your Vizner egg vase ;D
Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version