Glass Discussion & Research. No ID requests here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Skrdlovice collectors thread, part II

<< < (50/92) > >>

rocco:
Thank you David!
I saw that vase on German ebay, it was the only similar piece I could find...

If the rather regular pattern in the drawing doesn't indicate too much I would think the PN Anik suggested (7603) seems most probable atm, as hight, rim and overall shape are right.
That one seems to be a relative of the pieces from PN 7541, where the drawing of the hotworked decoration looks a little bit more random -- and more similar to my vase.

BWT, >> this is gorgeous, where is :mrgreen:?

Michael

langhaugh:
On looking at everything again, I've come round to Anik's point of view, that the piece is indeed 7603.  The pattern 7603 is shown with all the lines running vertically or horizontally. When I looked at the pieces I have from that series, none of them quite achieve the same consistency of the markings being either vertical or horizontal. Yet the alternative, 8225, is far more organic and on the diagonal. So, I'd lean towards a confident attribution of 7603. Congratulations on a great piece, again.

David

astrid:
Finally I got around to take pictures of my new additions

1. Beranek piece by Ales Valner, probalby around 1992, but I'm unsure of the exact pattern number. It resembles 9298, but that one is taller.
2. Finally, the tall version of Ladislav Palecek's very nice blue and green 7719

Also picked up a nice little Gabrhel (I'll put it at my website if anyone's curious)

Astrid

Anik R:
Astrid, it's so good to see you back! :)

Nice items. I do believe your purple vase is the 9298 (it was made in two sizes according to the catalogue: 20cm and 28cm).

By the way, your Gabrhel pieces are lovely (not to mention all the other gorgeous glass). Super collections!

astrid:

--- Quote from: Anik R on March 08, 2013, 03:27:21 PM ---Astrid, it's so good to see you back! :)

Nice items. I do believe your purple vase is the 9298 (it was made in two sizes according to the catalogue: 20cm and 28cm).

--- End quote ---

I hope I'll find a bit more time to hang around here and collect more Skrdlovice (of course)... Thanks for the update on the 9298.

Astrid

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version