Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Skrdlovice collectors thread, part II

<< < (51/97) > >>

rocco:
Nice additions, Astrid!
The Palecek in particular is a great design IMHO (I only have the small one).
OT: I love your Suhajek threaded vase with the long cylindrical neck -- seems much scarcer than the short necked ones...

One new addition here, quite unusual and tall (30 cm) Exnar vase, PN 8207/30 or 8206/30, grey and bubbly.

Michael

Anik R:
Oh Michael, that's a fabulous, fabulous, fabulous vase!!!  I'm jealous.

astrid:
Interesting addition, Michael, I've never seen that one before. I was looking at the patterns, but if there's a difference between 8206 and 8207, the only thing I can imagine is that 8206 looks a bit more oval at the top (but that could just be the drawing).

Astrid

OT PS - I like my Suhajek as well, couldn't believe it when I found myself the only bidder at the time. Too bad we don't have this sort of thread for other good Czech pieces not being Skrdlovice/Beranek... but unless marked solid IDs are more difficult there.

rocco:
The Exnar piece is really impressive...
I did recognize it as Skrdlovice before noticing the label, but thought it was a Svobodova design from the 1960s (browsing the catalogues showed otherwise; but the idea is the same).

Michael

Anik R:
My newest piece is a Frantisek Vizner lampbase from 1968. It's 24,5cm tall with a very neatly drilled and bevelled hole and well for the cable.  (I'm not quite sure of the pattern number. It seems the pattern books only have vases and candleholders in this design.)

It's a good piece. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version