Glass Discussion & Research. No ID requests here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Skrdlovice collectors thread, part II

<< < (54/89) > >>

Anik R:
Oooo, I love your Svoboda vase, Michael. We don't see those around, do we? What a wonderful find!
I also like your 50s Skrdlovice piece (good colours) but I can't quite help you with a PN... Have you taken a look through the "Magic of Glass" photos? Maybe you could find a match that way.

Edited to add:  This Kotik piece from the exhibition looks close: Magic of glass 3

rocco:
Thanks Anik!
The Svoboda is really good I think, and the biggest size...

Robert once said that that piece from the Pardubice exhibition is not by Kotik, one of the very few mistakes there. It is similar to my vase, though...
But it is always nice to stroll through the exhibition pics and pattern books, even if nothing conclusive emerges :)

Michael

Anik R:

--- Quote from: rocco on March 24, 2013, 05:25:14 PM ---Robert once said that that piece from the Pardubice exhibition is not by Kotik, one of the very few mistakes there.
--- End quote ---

Oh dear, I either must have not been paying attention, or my brain forgot about that. :-[

But you're right... it is lovely to look through the photos (even more so than the pattern books).

rocco:
ATM nothing to be found here at the fleamarkets, so I was very happy about getting this lovely vase as a present:

Emanuel Beranek 1950, 15.5 cm high.

Not sure about the PN, but this design was shown at the Pardubice exhibition: >> Link

Michael

Anik R:
I like your vase, Michael... its simplicity is appealing.  If it is from 1950, could it be the 50112?

A new piece also accidentally entered my collection: a Hora 8519. It is so ridiculously large (19cm tall, over 20cm wide and 2369g) I found it MUCH too charming to let go.  :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version