Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Skrdlovice collectors thread, part II

<< < (70/97) > >>

rocco:
One (or better: three) less on my wishlist, and around 11 kg of glass added to my collection ;D

Svoboda 7425 set, quite unusual as all three are oversized.
vase: a little over 29 cm (!) tall, 10 cm diameter, a monster at 5 kg.
jardiniere 1: 15 cm high, 13 cm diameter.
jardiniere 2: 13 cm high, 15 cm diameter.

Two have remnants of handwritten labels with the pattern number 7425, so I am quite confident that they are Srkdlovice production and not Svoboda AGS.

Michael

Anik R:
Wonderful set, Michael!  I've got it too, and I love the heaviness and quality of each piece. The suspended bubbles are just perfect!   

rocco:
Thank you, Anik!
The funny thing is that 13 cm resp. 15 cm seems not big, but they are huge :)

And one more phantastic vase by Jaroslav Svoboda added to my collection, PN 7501/28 (29 cm high), great colours.
Always nice to find a piece which was included in the Ricke book...

Michael

Anik R:
The Svoboda 7501 is GREAT!  Love the colors in yours.

Michael, aren't you running out of room for all your beautiful glass?  I think I could make a bit of space for some of your pieces here. I won't even charge you rent. I'm just that nice.  :P

rocco:
Thank you, Anik! It is one of my favourite Srkdlovice pieces.

Unfortunately you are right that I have been running out of space lately, even had to rent a storage room 8)
And it is getting very hard to decide which pieces have to go there, and which ones are allowed to stay...

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version