Glass Discussion & Research. No ID requests here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Skrdlovice collectors thread, part II

<< < (71/86) > >>

rocco:
The Berlin fleamarkets were very kind to me :D -- 3 Skrdlovice pieces added to my collection.

- favourite addition: lovely Stahlikova/Veliskova vase from 1960, PN 6036, a little over 26 cm high.
similar to my Svoboda bubbly vases it has the remnants of the pattern number written to the glass.
- tall Vizner 7409/31, just short of 30 cm high.
- big and very heavy Vizner "screw" shape vase, PN 7410/25, 25.5 cm high at around 4 kg.

Thanks for looking!
Michael

Anik R:
Michael, your Skrdlovice collection is probably the best one there is around!  Love your newest pieces... The Vizners are super, but the Stahlikova/Veliskova is breathtaking!

bOBA:
Great pieces Michael, all quite scarce, valuable additions to your collection. Berlin fleamarkets seem to be excellent. I know a guy who bought a rare Zahour vase there for forty euros, he was very pleased too! However, you do well in Vienna too... amazing finds.

Robert

rocco:
Thanks Anik, Robert!
Three good Skrdlovice pieces within two hours was not bad.

The Stahlikova vase was one I really looked out for, so I was even more pleased to find it...
Though my collection has improved quite a bit, some of our fellow collectors have better ones ;)

Michael

Paul C:
Hi there,

I bought this vase by Ladislav Palecek - Is its pattern no. 7414 or 7514?

I found this page http://bohemiabloggen.blogspot.co.uk/2010_10_24_archive.html says 7414 but Anik describes it as 7514 on Etsy.

Many thanks
Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version