No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: RE: Czech/Bohemia Uranium Glass Vase With Applied Multicoloured Streaks...  (Read 2190 times)

Offline charliepedro

• Members
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have any idea who produced this uranium glass vase from the art nouveau era (I presume)?
I think it is quite possibly/probably Kralik but it doesn't quite look like the seaweed pattern on kralik-glass.com - similar but not quite the same and I can't find any close alternatives. Can anyone advise please? Further info can be provided if necessary of course.

TIA, Charlene :)

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
I think this might be Rindskopf
However, I have seen similar also attributed to Kralik, but I think on looking further I thought it was Rindskopf.
I'll have a search and see if I can find my reference.
m

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
http://www.kralik-glass.com/rpulledfeatherarray.html
I think your shape is top line right hand side and I think your decor is 'pulled feather'.
m

Offline charliepedro

• Members
Hi M,

Thanks so much for your help, you're absolutely right - I thought I'd scoured the site pretty well but clearly not. You're knowledge is greatly appreciated and I'll be sure to acknowledge it when I sell the vase on.

Thanks again and all the best, Charlene ;)

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
You're welcome  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand