Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.
I read the help board already to no avail I'm afraid. I'm using a work PC and we have a document management system that sits in front of everything, which makes it difficult (almost impossible) to get into the backend of the system. I'll try once more and then if that doesn't work I'll try again from home or may have to ask someone to help
I joined because I have some pieces I am keen to identify (and sell) and hope someone here might be able to help me. I've had a little look online already but am not 100% sure because of markings (or rather lack of on the items) and not an exact match to pictures online.
1) Standing frosted pink/rose dancing lady, nude and draped in a cloth
2) Large transparent pink/rose bowl
3) Black square base that the above bowl fits into
And no pictures of these last two items yet, but can provide next week
4) Green (Walther & Sohne Greta?) vase, it has a removable insert with a hole in the middle and grooves around the outside
5) Engraved kidney bean shaped dish with matching lidded pot. Looks like part of a dressing table set?