No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Inwald Rudolfova 11212 bowl and 11392 figurine  (Read 3618 times)

Offline LouT

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • United Kingdom
Inwald Rudolfova 11212 bowl and 11392 figurine
« on: June 08, 2012, 05:10:28 PM »
Having trouble posting.  Wonder if it's a problem with attachment size, so sending this message as a test.  Sorry to be annoying, especially as a new member.

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
Welcome!
Don't worry about having a little bit of trouble at first, there's plenty of help.
Different folk have different systems, so instructions for resizing depend on what you use, but you should find something to help here - loads of techie tips.

http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/board,22.0.html

If you're still stuck, just ask, and somebody will do it for you if you send them your images.  ;D
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

Offline LouT

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • United Kingdom
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help.

I read the help board already to no avail I'm afraid.  I'm using a work PC and we have a document management system that sits in front of everything, which makes it difficult (almost impossible) to get into the backend of the system.  I'll try once more and then if that doesn't work I'll try again from home or may have to ask someone to help  :)

I joined because I have some pieces I am keen to identify (and sell) and hope someone here might be able to help me.  I've had a little look online already but am not 100% sure because of markings (or rather lack of on the items) and not an exact match to pictures online.

1) Standing frosted pink/rose dancing lady, nude and draped in a cloth
2) Large transparent pink/rose bowl
3) Black square base that the above bowl fits into

And no pictures of these last two items yet, but can provide next week

4) Green (Walther & Sohne Greta?) vase, it has a removable insert with a hole in the middle and grooves around the outside
5) Engraved kidney bean shaped dish with matching lidded pot.  Looks like part of a dressing table set?

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
Don't ask me techie stuff!  ;)
You can email me your images - envelope in my profile, I'll sort them for you. It's the only techie thing I can do!

However, from the sound of it, I think you need our wonderful Pamela and her amazing Pavillion!

here it is, have fun :)

http://www.pressglas-pavillon.de/
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
Hello Lou and welcome to the board. When you post your pics and queries will you put one item per topic please. You can add as many pics of each item as you like but we really need each item to be posted alone.  The reason is given here: http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,28213.0.html

Do shout it you need help with posting pics too.
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

Offline pamela

• Members
    • Pressed Glass 1840-1950
    • Hamburg, Germany
    • http://www.pressglas-pavillon.de
[Mod: edited to confirm that the images below are Lou's posted on her behalf by Pamela.]

It was clear from Louise's description: Inwald Rudolfova 11212 bowl and 11392 figurine. (Newhall Sklo Union book Rudolfova before 1958 pages 34 and 35)
Here are her photos:

Sue, thank you for directing Lou to my pages,
and Anne, will you please adjust the head line accordingly? Thank you!

:-*
Pamela
Die Erfahrung lehrt, dass, wer auf irgendeinem Gebiet zu sammeln anfängt, eine Wandlung in seiner Seele anheben spürt. Er wird ein freudiger Mensch, den eine tiefere Teilnahme erfüllt, und ein offeneres Verständnis für die Dinge dieser Welt bewegt seine Seele.
Experience teaches that anyone who begins to collect in any field can feel a change in his soul. He becomes a joyful man filled with a deeper empathy, and a more open understanding moves his soul.
Alfred Lichtwark (1852-1914)

Offline pamela

• Members
    • Pressed Glass 1840-1950
    • Hamburg, Germany
    • http://www.pressglas-pavillon.de
[Mod: edited to confirm that the first three images below are Lou's posted on her behalf by Pamela.]

further images and a quick shot of my blue bowl (gift from Charlene, thank you!) and white lady:
Pamela
Die Erfahrung lehrt, dass, wer auf irgendeinem Gebiet zu sammeln anfängt, eine Wandlung in seiner Seele anheben spürt. Er wird ein freudiger Mensch, den eine tiefere Teilnahme erfüllt, und ein offeneres Verständnis für die Dinge dieser Welt bewegt seine Seele.
Experience teaches that anyone who begins to collect in any field can feel a change in his soul. He becomes a joyful man filled with a deeper empathy, and a more open understanding moves his soul.
Alfred Lichtwark (1852-1914)

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
Lou, are you able to provide pics of your other items yet? If so, could you please start new threads for each, as Anne requested.
KevinH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand