No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Tiffin Twisted/Spiral Candleholders in Teal? - ID = Cambridge in opaque Jade  (Read 3059 times)

Offline horochar

• Members
I've identified these candleholders from images on the internet as being likely made from Tiffin molds, but I find no references to examples in this color.  I'm interested to know if they are a "rare" variant or a modern reproduction using old molds.  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Charles.

Offline Ohio

• Members
    • Glass USA & Art Deco Lamps
These are not Tiffin, they are Cambridge twist candlesticks in opaque Jade. Tiffin made a twist stick also, a virtual twin, but its a either a two part mold versus a three part mold one way or another, I forget which is which. I've noticed that 95% of your glass questions are or turn out to be U.S. related. You might consider joining the chataboutDG board which is the largest (by far) U.S. glass board...I've been on it for years & like this board which is predominately european glass driven, chataboutDG is the best U.S. glass board without question. Ken
http://chataboutdg.com/forums/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand