Author Topic: Wanted to buy Walther Glass  (Read 5820 times)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
Re: Wanted to buy Walther Glass
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2012, 11:42:58 AM »
Hello have had my computer cleaned hopefully Ok now , i am still after a turtle boy , a blue searosen a brockwitz frog for a brockwitz girl , Does anybody know the correct bowl for the walther koalas ? also after a frog and bull rushes frog and plinth for the bowl i think , My Scmettling has arrived walther ships are on their way , Thanks again for the leads from this site , Thanks REX and Theresa

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2012, 08:30:54 AM »
 I would like a set of sealions to go with my other Brockwitz , i have the bowl for them , also after any rare Brockwitz or walther , Thanks REX and Theresa

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2012, 08:38:57 AM »
Hello anybody have the whole sealion set i am willing to buy the lot prefer in green but any colour i have the birds complete set in green so would like the matching set , still after a blue searosen for walther , and a striped shirt peterpan in green , does anybody know if the bagley bears were made in green , i have the blue and would like a green one ? Still after turtle boy but have been told its a girl so after turtle girl in green if possible ,still also after a plinth for bullrushes and a flower frog in amber or green , Thanks REX and TERRI

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Enter key words
Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com