Author Topic: Reich uranium dressing table set  (Read 590 times)

Offline Simba

• Members
  • QVOD SIS ESSE VELLIS - Be happy as you are !
    • Art Deco Glass
    • Wales
Reich uranium dressing table set
« on: July 03, 2012, 10:23:28 AM »
I just purchased this beautiful frosted uranium dressing table set, it glows wonderfully under UV. I understand it is by Reich and dates from 1930's but does anyone know the pattern name or number  . Unfortunately the tray is badly damaged and there is one small pot missing. But I will keep looking for replacements. Thanks for your help everyone....but hope you like the pictures even if you can't help.

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Re: Reich uranium dressing table set
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 01:07:59 PM »
No doubt you've see Pamela's pink version - against which there also appears to be an absence of any name.     Looking at your set and Pamela's there seems to be two separate sets of sticks - differing in height - you appear to have a taller version.             These frosted sets, especially in uranium, are always very attractive, so nice find :)          Regret I'm unable to help with a name.

Offline Simba

• Members
    • Art Deco Glass
    • Wales
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 05:52:23 PM »
I had seen Pamela's set, its always the first place I look, but hadn't noticed the candlesticks were different. I have attached a picture of the candlestick on its own. Well spotted thanks. :)

Offline Simba

• Members
    • Art Deco Glass
    • Wales
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 01:52:04 PM »
Hurray!! I have managed to find a perfect replacement tray for this set just need a small trinket pot now. .......anyone want a broken tray ;D

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com