No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Stunning Barolac matchbox holder and tray - Daisies  (Read 1831 times)

Offline heartofsklo

• Members
Stunning Barolac matchbox holder and tray - Daisies
« on: July 05, 2012, 04:48:16 PM »
I found this little gem today, searched the net but have so far have not found another to gain any information regarding date etc. Two separate pieces, one to hold the matchbox and the tray for the spent matches (of course this is my assumption).
Any info appreciated.

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
    • Scotland, Europe.
Re: Stunning Barolac matchbox holder and tray - Daisies
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 04:57:36 PM »
Lovely - it could also be a toothpick holder - with tray. Sorry, I can't help otherwise.
Cheers, Sue M. (she/her)

‘For every problem there is a solution: neat, plausible and wrong’. H.L.Mencken

Offline heartofsklo

• Members
Re: Stunning Barolac matchbox holder and tray - Daisies
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 07:57:48 PM »
Never thought of a toothpick holder. I thought there were some Barolac catologues on the forum somewhere but cannot find them now. I have found this link on the net but none of the inner links work http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php?topic=23001.0

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand