Author Topic: Glass Zoo - Glass Study.com (not .org) Notice  (Read 2942 times)

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Gateway
Re: Glass Zoo - Glass Study.com (not .org) Notice
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2012, 08:39:21 PM »
Yeah know that feeling. A lot of mine was in boxes in Amsterdam due to space and our living parts are smaller here. I just started working through my crates and putting on eBay... first listings in 6 years... eBay has changed a lot in that time  :o
Frank A.
Please help preserve glass web-sites for posterity by donating to The Glass Study Association a non-profit organisation.
Scotland's Glass - Ysart Glass
Glass Zoo - Glass Study.COM
Commercial Czech

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2012, 10:52:25 AM »
 ;D You at least are computer-literate.
I only stutter at pidgin-computer .
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Gateway
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2013, 02:51:57 AM »
Glass Zoo is 99% functional at glasszoo.info now.... main thing still to fix is additional images for each item as the image links seem to have got broken in the two migrations  :'(  so more time needed to reconnect them all.... plus side is it works a lot faster. Both sites are still alive and will remain so until I get those images reconnected... In future there will be a once only subscription for life. Existing subscribers are now life subscribers! You should be able to log in if you are already a member, and new subscription facility will be added asap. You can always email me if you are in a hurry to get in!

Then I have to migrate Scotland's Glass... hopefully as it is only a single migration and no server change it will go smoothly... famous last words.  :D
Frank A.
Please help preserve glass web-sites for posterity by donating to The Glass Study Association a non-profit organisation.
Commercial Czech

Offline wolkenreb

• Members
    • Edinburgh, UK
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 03:27:02 PM »
I think you're wonderful, Frank!   :-*
Nancy

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2013, 06:01:46 PM »
I know he is, Nancy.  :-*

My love to Carmen and Felicity too!
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Gateway
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2013, 06:09:51 PM »
You are both so very kind, thank you. Despite appearances, I am up to my neck in glass again, well mostly web techie side of it and some research threads - really looking forwards to getting new material onto the sites instead of just fixing them .....
Frank A.
Commercial Czech

Offline Frank

• Author
  • Members
    • Glass history
    • Gateway
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2013, 09:36:47 PM »
OMG started this thread last July.  :-o

Anyway zoo is up and running at glasszoo.info and if you are quick you can have a FREE 24 hour subscription....

Normal subscription is 16 Euros and is for life.

So far updated10 sites but only 4 or 5 completely... so still some way to go. Glass-study.org is still offline...  ??? so has to be next for sorting!
Frank A.
Commercial Czech

Offline Carolyn Preston

• Members
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2013, 11:17:53 PM »
And again, give our regards to Carmen and Felicity. I'd visit the zoo, but I've lost my little pink book where I have all my computer passwords, etc.

Carolyn

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Enter key words
Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com