Glass Mall > Glass Market Place

wanted to buy

<< < (2/2)

racyrabbit2000:
We are looking for any plinths to suit the frog and Bullrushes vases need both if you have any let us know , Thanks REX and Theresa

racyrabbit2000:
I have just purchased the whole brockwitz girl set and would like another frog to go with our spare girl , Still after a brockwitz cockatoo and a set of sea lions or any rarer pieces of walther or brockwitz , would like to buy some of the large czech bowls that the figurines go in but have had no luck getting UK sellers to sell or post , Thanks REX and Theresa

racyrabbit2000:
hello , Has anybody any of the Brockwitz birds or sea lions in any condition that they might like to sell , we would like to get a bird with the wings in up position and a sea lion any colour , Thanks to the members of glass message board that have contacted me and who have sold to to me especialy the UK ones , keep contacting via this mesage board as my computer has been playing up and deletes some messages and has been hijacked in the past , i have had computer serviced but still plays up ? Thanks REX and Theresa

racyrabbit2000:
Hello landing in Tasmania next weekend any glass message members down there , any suggestions where to look for any art deco glass,? be there a couple of weeks and can travel anywhere around Tassie , we will be going to a few antique shops we have been told of but looking for any others , we also collect furniture so any where interesting with glass let me know be down on the 27/10 . Thanks REX and Theresa

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version