No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: wanted to buy  (Read 3519 times)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
wanted to buy
« on: July 08, 2012, 10:54:44 PM »
Hello starting a new thread ,We  would like to buy any of the rarer brockwitz and Walther ,Our wish list is Brockwitz Sealions in any colour but like green ,Small bird bowl set in any colour , Brockwitz flower frog to hold Brockwitz girl in bowl, any Brockwitz or Walther plinths and flower frogs ,Walther Searosen bowl in blue ,And a boy rideing a turtle complete sets are welcome but any pieces to make a set are welcome ,Send me an email with what you have and a price you would like to get , We would like to pay by paypal unless you are in Australia , Thanks REX and Theresa

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
Re: wanted to buy
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 07:50:59 AM »
Hello i have managed to get a Turtle Girl , in blue and would like a green one if possible , Still after anything else on list above , Contact me even if you only have parts of set ,would also like dressing table set of doves and egypt depicted set  any colour , thanks REX

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 12:40:27 AM »
Hello still after afew glass items , i would like to get a walther flotenspieler ,pied piper with the striped Tunic , would like the set with the searosen bowl in blue would be perfect but any colour even just the figure , Still looking for Brockwitz rarer pieces , would like a cockatoo figure and bowl , the sealions set just let me know what you have and how much you want will give a reply , as soon as an agreement is reached with cost of freight can pay with paypal to anywhere in UK or Europe , If you have something you think i might want email me , Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 10:28:35 PM »
Hello we have now got the striped flotenspieler and searosen bowl on the way , after a humming bird to go with a bowl we have and still would like any of the rarer walther brockwitz and czech glass bowls and figurines , Thanks REX and Theresa

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 03:45:44 AM »
The Flotenspieler  and frog and bowl , and a very nice crinoline lady and bowl has arrived , i am haveing a hard time getting UK people to send because of weight ?, i dont care much how much i have to pay for weight if thats what it costs i pay it , I have never left bad feedback on ebay even when items are poorly packed and i can tell you there are some very well known sellers that havent a clue on packing and i am very lucky that i have received some in one piece , i have purchaced over 800 glass items from UK on  ebay and had only 4 breakages 3 go missing never arrived , i have heard some beauty excuses  especialy if i win the item cheap , Anyway if you will post and sell me any big Czech bowls and figures, or big walther or Brockwitz i will buy them , i have given up on haveing one of every colour of every walther item from pre war and same with brockwitz  but would like to get one example of  them in any colour , any offers , Rex and Theresa     

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2012, 01:15:40 AM »
We are looking for any plinths to suit the frog and Bullrushes vases need both if you have any let us know , Thanks REX and Theresa

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 12:19:49 PM »
I have just purchased the whole brockwitz girl set and would like another frog to go with our spare girl , Still after a brockwitz cockatoo and a set of sea lions or any rarer pieces of walther or brockwitz , would like to buy some of the large czech bowls that the figurines go in but have had no luck getting UK sellers to sell or post , Thanks REX and Theresa

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2012, 12:06:36 PM »
hello , Has anybody any of the Brockwitz birds or sea lions in any condition that they might like to sell , we would like to get a bird with the wings in up position and a sea lion any colour , Thanks to the members of glass message board that have contacted me and who have sold to to me especialy the UK ones , keep contacting via this mesage board as my computer has been playing up and deletes some messages and has been hijacked in the past , i have had computer serviced but still plays up ? Thanks REX and Theresa

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 01:29:06 AM »
Hello landing in Tasmania next weekend any glass message members down there , any suggestions where to look for any art deco glass,? be there a couple of weeks and can travel anywhere around Tassie , we will be going to a few antique shops we have been told of but looking for any others , we also collect furniture so any where interesting with glass let me know be down on the 27/10 . Thanks REX and Theresa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand