No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Miniature Alsterbro Bowl/Vase/Sculpture with Label.  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Jayne

• Members
    • Trinket Sets, Uranium, Varied,
    • England, UK
Miniature Alsterbro Bowl/Vase/Sculpture with Label.
« on: July 10, 2012, 11:52:10 AM »
I've had this very cute little Vase/Dish for a while now but I can't find anything similar, 4" x 3" x 4" high, Alsterbro Label as pics show.

I have some vague memory of reading a blog/website where someone collected these miniatures, but I can't find it now or anything with similar small Alsterbro items.

If anyone can remember the site or knows anything more about dates etc. I would be grateful. :)
Please help identify Mystery Glass Trinket Sets
https://www.glasstrinketsets.com/Gallery/

Offline adam20

• Members
    • Retro glass and ceramics
    • Scotland
Re: Miniature Alsterbro Bowl/Vase/Sculpture with Label.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 08:27:24 AM »
Hi - from a quick google I found various Alsterbro items, none exactly like yours. Date wise they closed in 1969 so your bowl is pre that.

Adam

Offline Jayne

• Members
    • Trinket Sets, Uranium, Varied,
    • England, UK
Re: Miniature Alsterbro Bowl/Vase/Sculpture with Label.
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 05:37:41 PM »
Thank-you Adam, interesting to know it is over 40 years old, it looks brand new. Yes I found other Alsterbro items too, but nothing similar to mine.
Please help identify Mystery Glass Trinket Sets
https://www.glasstrinketsets.com/Gallery/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand