No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: controlled bubble dishes/ashtrays  (Read 664 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline glassobsessed

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 5132
  • Gender: Male
    • Mdina
    • South Wales
Re: controlled bubble dishes/ashtrays
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 12:10:27 PM »
Quite, I see at least 20 every month, I reckon 70% are Whitefriars. Of the the remaining 30% the majority are Murano, the rest must come from somewhere.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com


Offline Foxfurie

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 28
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • British, Czech, Scandanavian
    • England
Re: controlled bubble dishes/ashtrays
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 12:12:42 PM »
The one I have is definitely something else but since WF didn't do lime green to go with my decor I can live with that!

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com


Offline glassobsessed

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 5132
  • Gender: Male
    • Mdina
    • South Wales
Re: controlled bubble dishes/ashtrays
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
Time for a photo of it then. ;D

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com


Offline Nemmie

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 474
  • Gender: Male
    • South East England
Re: controlled bubble dishes/ashtrays
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2012, 12:28:05 PM »

... or from Germany, or from France, or from Holland, or from Belgium, or from Sweden, or from Argentina, or from the USA, or from Portugal or from Japan - meanwhile, chances of finding any WFs outside the UK are pretty slim.

Apart from Australia.
“Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
― Henry Ford

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com


Offline Foxfurie

  • Members
  • **
  • Posts: 28
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • British, Czech, Scandanavian
    • England
Re: controlled bubble dishes/ashtrays
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2012, 12:40:19 PM »
You'll have to excuse my scrotty windowsill!!!!  ::)  :o

My controlled bubble from somewhere in the world, bought for the grand total of £2.99 in my local charity shop.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com


 

Look for glass on
 ebay.co.uk 
Look for glass on
 eBay.com (US)

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum


This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand