Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!
Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!

Author Topic: Ditchfield Frog is this signed  (Read 673 times)

Offline glassobsessed

• Members
    • Mdina
    • South Wales
Re: Ditchfield Frog is this signed
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 06:00:48 PM »
Glassform are usually helpful, I imagine they will try and help with the information that is asked for Sue.

Cazza, send them an email as you would normally, just type in their email address, you don't have to use the link provided.

Offline Tony G

• Members
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 07:38:16 PM »
Hi Sue,
             sorry about the confusion. What I meant by (2) "signed and Glassform" is indeed the same as (1) but without the unique number. Therefore I meant engraved with the name J.Ditchfield. However this is always, in my experience, in the same script/style and therefore is usually stated to be done by John.

A number of pieces have been seen with imitation Gold stickers on their bases so I am always wary if there is no engraving. However this frog certainly looks right.

Cheers,

Tony

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2012, 11:44:16 AM »
 :)
Thanks, Tony!
I agree, this frog looks absolutely right, but I don't think it's anything more than a general Glasform frog paperweight.
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Cazza

• Members
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 04:47:30 PM »
Hi Thank you to you all whom tried to help me. I have heard from the glassform website, they asked for my telephone number? very puzzled now. They asked me for a bigger photo first and then have asked for my phone number. Not sure what to make of that. Just hope its good news.
Cazza

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com
This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand