Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!
Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!

Author Topic: Unusual holed rim on geometric shaped bowl - i.d please  (Read 229 times)

Offline I love all Glass

• Members
Unusual holed rim on geometric shaped bowl - i.d please
« on: September 04, 2012, 01:57:08 PM »
Hello all, picked up this very geometric bowl but has a very rounded, chaos designed, holed rim, any ideas. Its the same kind of coral pink as pieces of Brockwitz I have, but I dont recognise design, all help gratefully recieved, measures about 9" in diameter by 5" tall. Many thanks

Offline Paul S.

• Members
Re: Unusual holed rim on geometric shaped bowl - i.d please
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 06:08:38 PM »
I had the same bowl (in fact thought I still had it in the shed, but seems spring cleaning came and it went to a charity shop).
Never did get anywhere with it, although thought always it was attractive and bit of a wrench to part with it (sorry Rosie).
I was at a Surrey boot sale recently - before realizing I no longer owned it - and saw another  -  so said to the stall holder "nice piece and I'd buy it if I didn't already have one@ :(
I hope you find an attribution :)
the link for mine is here.....    http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,38274.msg210929.html#msg210929

P.S.   I think 'chaos' is a little unkind to the designer  -  it seems an attractive piece of hot worked trellis pattern ;)

This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com