Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!
Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!

Author Topic: ID Help for Crazy Looking Ball Vase  (Read 281 times)

Offline Alton11

• Members
ID Help for Crazy Looking Ball Vase
« on: September 20, 2012, 10:38:26 PM »
Stands 6x6 inches and is kinda ball shaped. Has 2 holes on top at 45 degree angles, and is signed with a possible yr of 72'?
Thnx for looking.

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Re: ID Help for Crazy Looking Ball Vase
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 10:53:03 PM »
Hi, it would help immensely if you took a picture against a white background so the shape of the piece can be clearly seen and also let us know which part of the world you bought it in.  If it is a studio piece which it presumably is, it can help knowing which area it came from (sometimes it doesn't but often it does).
Thanks
m

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
Re: ID Help for Crazy Looking Ball Vase
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2012, 10:29:34 AM »
Can you do pics in daylight too please, rather than under electric lighting - everything is a strange yellow and a bit out of focus too. I'm sorry, but I really can't get a good idea of what it does look like from these 2 pics. :'(

I don't know what the internal lines towards the top are made of, or how they're incorporated into the piece.

We'd really like to see a good clear image of the base too. Exactly how it has been "finished" can be a great help.
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com
This Website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand