No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Württembergische Metallwarenfabrik WMF glass dish  (Read 3829 times)

Offline Cazza

• Members
Württembergische Metallwarenfabrik WMF glass dish
« on: September 30, 2012, 09:51:07 AM »
Hi can anyone offer me any information on this lovely plate please?[http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/5/4/1/2/4/webimg/610458107_o.jpg
Cazza

Offline Ivo

• Author
  • Members
Re: Württembergische Metallwarenfabrik WMF glass dish
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 04:15:10 PM »
At a hunch I would say that is from after they stopped making glass and started buying it in - so rather recent. I've been unable to follow what they bought from whom to supply they outlets - it used to be Zwiesel but realistically it could be anything. They are no longer a producer but a dealer.

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 10:39:18 PM »
that vaguely reminds me of a cheese plate/board I had that was by Ingridglas.  I will see if I can find any pics of it to compare.
this was the thread.. I can't see your picture clearly to compare but it might be helpful - would it be possible please to upload your picture directly to the board as otherwise they get lost in time to come?  many thanks
http://www.glassmessages.com/index.php/topic,33834.msg183059.html#msg183059
m

Offline michajoli

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • pottery and glass vases
    • Germany, near Stuttgart
    • www.fatlava.eu
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 09:22:48 AM »
dead link, picture not visible any more

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk