No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Whitefriars, Caithness, Floris Meydam, Art Deco Hanging Lampshade, Paperweights  (Read 2099 times)

Offline piwimbledon

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • glass
    • uk
huge lot of glass must sell to pay the rent arrears or I'm out, so selling at very good prices.

Lot includes a Whitefriars Baxter kingfisher blue bark bowl - £25
A whitefriars paperweight - £25
A Caithness Paperweight and Caithness Pebble paperweight -£20 the pair
a brierly studio iredescent paperweight £5
a Per Lutken Holmegaard paperweight / vase smokey colour very tiny nick on base - £15
Floris Meydam Kugelvase paperweight Leerdam unica AM 1099 - £400
2 other paperweights £5 the pair
a large art deco green glass hanging lampshade - comes with all the original fittings £80
a very old handmade green glass bowl  - £20

less valuable items include american green nobbly glass bowl/planter Brody Co Cleveland, £5 a very large blue crackled glass bowl with frilled edge £8 , an art nouveau smoked glass vase lalique style not marked, £5 and a small pink vase £2

You can view pictures here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/50216832@N05/

Prices are at least a third lower than I would expect to get on ebay but will go even cheaper if you buy the entire lot for £500 (the Floris Meydam alone is worth more)

Buyer must collect in Wimbledon London. Cash only.
call Paul on 07 547 817 549 or leave your phone number here

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand