No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Anne’s GTS Mystery Set 63 – more pieces – ID?.  (Read 2274 times)

Offline agincourt17

• Members
    • Pressed glass 1840-1900
    • Wales
Anne’s GTS Mystery Set 63 – more pieces – ID?.
« on: October 29, 2012, 08:13:12 PM »
Photos of sets (all in amber glass) from three separate sources that all have lidded trinket pots matching those from Anne’s GTS Mystery Set 63
http://www.glasstrinketsets.com/cms15/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=243:mystery-set-63&catid=28:mysteries&Itemid=52

Between them they show the tray, candlesticks, lidded pots in 2 sizes, ringholder and perfume flask (with rounded ‘arrow’-shaped finial matching the pot lid finial).

Any help towards ID?

Anne has photos of pots in amber, blue and pink. Does anyone have photos of pieces in other colours to share?

(Permission to re-use image in photo 1 granted by waterloo222, images in photos 2 and 3 granted by 2009daisyks, and image in photo 3 granted by a1goodsnchattels).

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Anne

• GMB Tech Support Manager & "Board (never bored) Dame"
  • Global Moderator
  • Members
  • I has a stick to poke the server with yes!
    • Glass trinket sets
    • Cumbria England
    • My Glass Collection
Re: Anne’s GTS Mystery Set 63 – more pieces – ID?.
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 08:33:04 PM »
All we know so far for sure is they are Czechoslovakian, as t'other Anne has one with an impressed Czechoslovakia mark. Still searching for these, great to see the other pieces too, thanks Fred. :) 

I've added images of mine, t'other Anne's and Angela's as below. Angela (simba) has a labelled amber pot. But we don't know who the label belongs to!
Cheers! Anne, da tekniqual wizzerd
~ Glass Trinket Sets ~ GlassLinks ~ GlasSpeak ~ GlassGallery 
 ~  Glassoholic Blog ~ Glassoholic Gallery ~

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand