No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: wanted to buy German glass  (Read 7061 times)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
Re: wanted to buy German glass
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 11:00:42 AM »
I have sent them a message to see if they will send to Australia , as you know i have had a problem with getting UK sellers to post to me even though i have purchased over 800 items of glass from UK now with a 100% record and i have never left bad feedback even when i know i have been duped , Thanks Very much Nigel  REX and Theresa

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 12:40:58 PM »
Do you want me to bid for you and send it on?
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 12:43:21 PM »
Yes if you can , i have just had a reply that they wont post abroad , Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 12:45:59 PM »
Nigel off to bed now check in the morning , Thanks REX and Theresa

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 10:13:38 AM »
160932996749  a blue brockwitz i would like but another pickup only , i have a brockwitz blue girl to go in it , does anybody know if brockwitz made 2 different size columns for the fortuna bowls , i know some one told me that when i got my birdy fortuna they said i had the wrong size bowl ?, but as they were all sold separately or together there is no right or wrong , you could buy one piece and get more later and you could put them in what ever bowl or vase they fitted , Just because it shows on some sites one way or in the catalog another way doesnt mean one is right and another wrong, Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 02:38:45 AM »
I am also in the hunt for any of the rarer walther clocks , i have got the piccolo and a frog plinth , i now need the plinth that has only the 3 round things like a set of card clubs but only 3 ,there are 2 types and i now have one need the other , if i has 2 of the rarer items i would swap , i have swapped with Nigel and had no problems, anybody with any walther or brockwitz rarer items email me ,i dont bite , thanks REX

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 11:51:52 PM »
Hi Rex
Do you have a green doves dressing table set?
Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 03:15:02 AM »
Nigel i dont have a green doves one , would like a set , REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 03:21:57 AM »
Nigel is the man that knows more about this type of glass than most others , i know of someone else that has a huge collection of this type of glass,i dont know if they swap ,they sell occasionally , i have mainly one offs as i have tried to get one of each of Brockwitz and Walther in any colour , i have been sidetracked and bought czech and some English as we both like all arty glass, we are cataloging and storing all the vases and plinths and only are going to have on display the german stuff , REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2012, 12:08:33 PM »
Hello bit of an update on wanted to buy ,have managed to get one of the bullrush plinths still need the other , have purchased another vanity set of doves to get what i am after , willing to pay $650 pounds for green sea lions Brockwitz ,i am also after an amber walther frog not the common one the other one if that makes sense , Nigel will know what i mean , Would like a clowns clock and a lions clock , these are some of the wishlist , Thanks REX and Theresa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand