Author Topic: wanted to buy German glass  (Read 1981 times)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
wanted to buy German glass
« on: November 13, 2012, 11:00:15 AM »
Hello i am after a few pieces of glass still , i am after a pink set of love birds candle sticks , the ones that come with the dove dressing table sets , Also after a Brockwitz cockatoo with bowl if possible ,any colour , a brockwitz sea lion set , a pink brockwitz lady and frog if possible , also after a frog for a bullrush vase , also would like a walther piccolo bowl , Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
Re: wanted to buy German glass
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 03:11:27 AM »
Hello as i havent had a nibble will add what i would pay for the items to see if i can get any interest , Green brockwitz sea lions only the lions about $500 pounds in good condition , For the bullrush plinth about $130 pounds ? walther piccolo bowl $200 pounds ? Brockwitz cockatoo $500 pounds ? will negotiate , i am honest and carry through with any deal i make ,Thanks REX

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
Do you just want the Piccolo bowl or do you want Lilli as well?

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 12:53:01 AM »
I will take what ever you want to sell as long as i can get the bowl ,i am sure   do have a lilli somewhere , i am after the parts to make up the sets that we are missing but will buy whole sets to get them , let me know , Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 02:33:57 AM »
Sorry to bother but also would like an amber set of dove candle sticks from the dove, pidgeon, dressing table set  , willing to Pay $75 to  $100 pounds , thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 08:01:57 AM »
Green sea Lions Brockwitz $550 upwards for a complete set ,let me know if you are thinking of selling , Brockwitz cockatoo set any colour $550 and a set of candle sticks in dove shape pink please , even pay spotters fee , still buy any rarer walther and brockwitz , Thanks REX 

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 09:12:39 AM »
I will pay in pounds by paypal what i have offered and  more for the right glass , i would like to thank the seller that has agreed to sell to me one of the pieces i wanted ,i am only after a few more and would be satisfied with that , anybody help out let me know , we are not sellers or bargainers we just happen to love the art deco and german pressed glass, any body want to make some money for Christmas give me an email , Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 06:36:02 AM »
I am now after the amber set of dove candle sticks for the dove dressing table set , thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 02:39:05 AM »
I am also after a Walther tosca bowl in blue or green or both prefer with frog if possible , we have been have a stocktake and pulling out of shed and loft and under beds , i have been buying a few plinths and found i have a few dont know what to do with them we have a number of oval ones that nothing we have fits , Thanks REX

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 10:03:54 AM »
251191371550 on ebay Rex
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Enter key words
Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum