No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: wanted to buy German glass  (Read 7063 times)

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
wanted to buy German glass
« on: November 13, 2012, 11:00:15 AM »
Hello i am after a few pieces of glass still , i am after a pink set of love birds candle sticks , the ones that come with the dove dressing table sets , Also after a Brockwitz cockatoo with bowl if possible ,any colour , a brockwitz sea lion set , a pink brockwitz lady and frog if possible , also after a frog for a bullrush vase , also would like a walther piccolo bowl , Thanks REX

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
Re: wanted to buy German glass
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 03:11:27 AM »
Hello as i havent had a nibble will add what i would pay for the items to see if i can get any interest , Green brockwitz sea lions only the lions about $500 pounds in good condition , For the bullrush plinth about $130 pounds ? walther piccolo bowl $200 pounds ? Brockwitz cockatoo $500 pounds ? will negotiate , i am honest and carry through with any deal i make ,Thanks REX

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2012, 03:15:30 PM »
Do you just want the Piccolo bowl or do you want Lilli as well?

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 12:53:01 AM »
I will take what ever you want to sell as long as i can get the bowl ,i am sure   do have a lilli somewhere , i am after the parts to make up the sets that we are missing but will buy whole sets to get them , let me know , Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 02:33:57 AM »
Sorry to bother but also would like an amber set of dove candle sticks from the dove, pidgeon, dressing table set  , willing to Pay $75 to  $100 pounds , thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2012, 08:01:57 AM »
Green sea Lions Brockwitz $550 upwards for a complete set ,let me know if you are thinking of selling , Brockwitz cockatoo set any colour $550 and a set of candle sticks in dove shape pink please , even pay spotters fee , still buy any rarer walther and brockwitz , Thanks REX 

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2012, 09:12:39 AM »
I will pay in pounds by paypal what i have offered and  more for the right glass , i would like to thank the seller that has agreed to sell to me one of the pieces i wanted ,i am only after a few more and would be satisfied with that , anybody help out let me know , we are not sellers or bargainers we just happen to love the art deco and german pressed glass, any body want to make some money for Christmas give me an email , Thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2012, 06:36:02 AM »
I am now after the amber set of dove candle sticks for the dove dressing table set , thanks REX

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 02:39:05 AM »
I am also after a Walther tosca bowl in blue or green or both prefer with frog if possible , we have been have a stocktake and pulling out of shed and loft and under beds , i have been buying a few plinths and found i have a few dont know what to do with them we have a number of oval ones that nothing we have fits , Thanks REX

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 10:03:54 AM »
251191371550 on ebay Rex
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum