Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

ID. A hole in the bottom of the glass attached to the sphere in the base

(1/2) > >>

chickadee:
Very thick/heavy, with a large sphere/bubble in base with a hole in the bottom, from where it was blown? I have never seen a glass with a hole in the bottom before. Please help ID

Ivo:
hi there and welcome to the gmb.

Identifying glass without a photograph is almost impossible but you did give a few clues. Very heavy points at Poland and an open bubble in the base points at Krosno. But we can only confirm this if you post a photograph.

chickadee:
I tried to load pictures with it yesterday, but i was unable to. I am trying to send one now. Computer says the file is too large. I only loaded one picture and it said that. The glass is oval shaped with the top cut off. It also has crescent moons and stars.

Ivo:
Or you could be looking at one of the polish oil lamps which stand on the flat bottom and have a little wick in the top reservoir.  As for resizing pictures, there is plenty of help on this forum.

user9318:

--- Quote from: chickadee on November 19, 2012, 10:22:34 PM ---I tried to load pictures with it yesterday, but i was unable to. I am trying to send one now. Computer says the file is too large. I only loaded one picture and it said that.
--- End quote ---

You need to resize the photo, so it is smaller in size to upload. What photo program are you using?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version