No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Anyone interested in some good swaps?  (Read 1875 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Anyone interested in some good swaps?
« on: November 25, 2012, 08:35:35 PM »
Hello everyone
I am still in the market for swaps if anyone is interested.
I am looking for a pink/amber or green Walther koalas I have a complete satin frosted koalas in bowl set to swap for any of those colours?
I also have green Relief vase and clock green Harald vase green Marina centrepiece,green Shamrock centrepiece, a blue Madonna in a black Piccolo bowl,a complete blue Viktoria and a blue Arabella lamp.These are available to swap if you think you have something to interest me.
I have been on the lookout for a while for a green/amber or satin Arabella lamp,and amber or pink Viktoria green Glasgow bowl green or amber Haarlem.
I have also available to swap an ultra rare blue Pierette clock with matching candlesticks.
Thanks for your time
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand