No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Milan Vobruda Vase, Holmens Bruk Sweden,1986.  (Read 3082 times)

Offline adam20

• Members
    • Retro glass and ceramics
    • Scotland
Milan Vobruda Vase, Holmens Bruk Sweden,1986.
« on: November 26, 2012, 12:32:50 PM »
Just delivered a Gusum Sweden vase signed to base Holmens Bruk M Vobruba 86, Gusum , Sweden. I believe it is the Aleppo technique which gives a wonderful rich rough texture. I am very pleased with it as it was very reasonable and a nice addition to my collection. Still has foil label.

Adam

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Re: Milan Vobruda Vase, Holmens Bruk Sweden,1986.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 10:44:59 PM »
Adam I like it,very nice.  I like quite a lot of this work.
I've added a link to the site but is it possible to change the title of the thread to read VobroBa with a b before the a at the end, as opposed to a d, just for future searching purposes please?
http://www.glashyttangusum.nu/
m

Offline Bill G

• Glass Professional
  • Members
    • World Art Glass
Re: Milan Vobruda Vase, Holmens Bruk Sweden,1986.
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 10:06:57 AM »
Hi

A small glass studio where father and son create some very interesting, unique vessels and art glass sculptures.

Frankly, the paintings by the father leave a favorable lasting impression with the subject matter, execution and the use of color.

The studio in Gusum is off the major highway between "The Kingdom of Crystal" and Stockholm through Norrkoping

Bill Geary
Västervik, Sweden

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand