Glass Discussion & Research. NO IDENTIFICATION REQUESTS here please. > Bohemia, Czechoslovakia, Czech Republic, Austria

Uranium Opalescent Rigaree/Trailed Bud Vase I.D Request

<< < (12/35) > >>

glassobsessed:
No worries Craig, I have a few more building up.

glassobsessed:
Hopefully these photos are brighter and sharper. Please use them as you see fit Craig, if you would prefer the higher resolution originals let me know.

John

obscurities:
Hi John,

If you would email the high res to the images at the website that would be great.....

These pieces are great though, as this shape has generally only seen in spatter type decors, and although I have fairly confidently linked the family of them to Welz, this is a very specific decor by them that, at least to me, leaves very little doubt about who produced them.

I can link this decor, which is pretty unique,  to Welz through a variety of shapes and other decors, and these are a great find.

If you ever grow tired of them I would love first right of refusal......   ;D ;D

Thanks,
Craig

keith:
Couple more ?

dirk.:
Whilst at it - here´s another striped one which can be linked to the honeycomb pattern.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bohemian-RUCKL-Rainbow-Honeycomb-Applied-Rigaree-Feet-Art-Glass-Vase-/130860216165?pt=Antiques_Decorative_Arts&hash=item1e77e06f65

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version