Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

Quality heavy cut vase

<< < (2/3) > >>

Paul S.:
think I'd agree with Astrid's rationale.

WhatHo!:
What Ho! I just heard back from Nachtmann and its not one of their designs, any other ideas guys? @Paul S its very thick so it doesn't ring very well but I would say it is lead glass.

dirk.:
70´s Josephinenhütte might be another option. I already had a ramble though Pamela´s site
Glas-Musterbuch - to no avail unfortunately, but I knew there was some at least remotely similar
stuff there which made me think towards that direction:
http://www.glas-musterbuch.de/Josephinenhuette-1970.137+B6YmFja1BJRD0xMzcmcHJvZHVjdElEPTYxNzAmcGlkX3Byb2R1Y3Q9MTM3JmRldGFpbD0_.0.html

astrid:

--- Quote from: WhatHo! on December 13, 2012, 01:08:07 PM ---What Ho! I just heard back from Nachtmann and its not one of their designs, any other ideas guys?

--- End quote ---

Wow, you got Nachtmann to give you any info? How did you accomplish that miracle? I'm sceptic anyone there even knows anything about non-current designs... If it's one of the smaller German companies, it's even more difficult to ever attribute it, there were hunderds of those until the '80s, almost no catalogue info survives.

Astrid

WhatHo!:
Hi, i filled in the online form saying that had a vase to ID. A guy wrote back and he ask me to send him the pics and said its wasnt a nachtmann design, easy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version