Author Topic: Ysart family paperweight  (Read 423 times)

Offline Tony G

• Members
Ysart family paperweight
« on: December 21, 2012, 02:26:21 PM »
Hi All,
          did Paul Ysart or other family members ever produce a paperweight with 3 butterflies facing the centre of the weight on a green ground within an outer ring of orange and pink complex canes?

Thanks,

Offline tropdevin

• Members
    • Paperweights
    • England
    • My Paperweights Website
Re: Ysart family paperweight
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 03:05:44 PM »

Hi Tony

I would attribute it to Paul (99% confidence level) - but such a shame about the big crack in it....

Alan
Alan
The comments in this posting reflect the opinion of the author, Alan Thornton, and not that of the owners, administrators or moderators of this board. Comments are copyright Alan Thornton. Please feel free to contact me direct if you do not agree with my comments and do not wish to make your concerns known by posting in this thread.
 http://www.pwts.co.uk

Offline Tony G

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 03:08:20 PM »
Hi Alan,
            I do not have one yet, will post when one is available.

Offline tropdevin

• Members
    • Paperweights
    • England
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:09:37 PM »

Hi Tony

Our messages crossed in the ether !

Alan
Alan
The comments in this posting reflect the opinion of the author, Alan Thornton, and not that of the owners, administrators or moderators of this board. Comments are copyright Alan Thornton. Please feel free to contact me direct if you do not agree with my comments and do not wish to make your concerns known by posting in this thread.

Offline Tony G

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 03:25:26 PM »
Hi Alan,
             yes what a shame to see a nice weight with terminal damage. Did you by chance check to see if there was anything else of interest in the lot?

Tony

Offline tropdevin

• Members
    • Paperweights
    • England
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 03:31:07 PM »

Hi Tony

I have asked for images, but not had them yet.  The few top notch Ysarts I have bought in mixed lots over the years have usually been accompanied by junk, so I don't expect anything exciting.

Alan
Alan

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com