No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: I have a blue Walther Viktoria available to swap  (Read 2695 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
I have a blue Walther Viktoria available to swap
« on: December 24, 2012, 01:56:36 PM »
Hello everyone
As much as I love this gorgeous Viktoria comport I would prefer another colour...if anyone has a different colour Viktoria and would like a blue one then I would be willing to swap this.There is absolutely no way that I would ever sell it only swap so please no questions about price.
I am a trusted collector and have done many good swaps with others including Black poppy and Rex so they can confirm I don't screw people over.
Feel free to get in touch
NIGE
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Re: I have a blue Walther Viktoria available to swap
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 09:13:22 PM »
Hello again all
I still have this wonderful rare Viktoria set available aswell as a green Hubertus lamp blue Arabella lamp and pink Madonna figure,green Paradies with Berlin bowl.I am looking for swaps,my preferred colours in Walther are pink,amber and plain frosted.
Cheers for looking
Nige

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 06:26:15 PM »
Nigel I have tried to contact about a swap with a relief vase I have ,I have 2, a pink and a grey one , I can vouch for Nigel what ever deal he says he will always carry through with it , I have done business with him for years and he is one person I would always trust , REX

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 06:48:47 PM »
Hi Rex
Thanks for your email I have been working a 10 hour shift today so really pooped.
You're probably the only person that seems to keep in contact with me regarding sales and swaps.
My items are great pieces and rarer of Walther glass but to no avail nothing.
I would like a pink relief but I would rather swap the Madonna (unless it sells) for something like an amber koalas figure or an amber Relief clock,hope you don't think I am being picky.
I appreciate what you say about me on your post,I know sometimes I can seem a bit of a mouthy sod but I have most of my life been walked over and treated like a fool and bullied much as a child.I have had to learn to beat the bullies and stand up for myself and also be protective of my disabled parents who themselves have suffered prejudices.
I have the green Hubertus lamp still available for a swap and the blue Viktoria.

Offline racyrabbit2000

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 04:33:35 AM »
I would offer the pink relief and $300 pounds for the Madonna and bowl , REX

Offline glasswipe

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 08:15:02 PM »
I would also have no problems with recommending Nige to anyone who fancies a swap or a purchase. I have done swaps in the past and find him to be a totally honest and reliable seller and buyer.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand