No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Walther blue haarlem  (Read 2625 times)

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
Walther blue haarlem
« on: December 31, 2012, 12:23:44 PM »
Hello Walther collectors
Blue Haarlem available please feel free to ask for my swaps list
Cheers Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline John Smith

• Members
    • glass
    • England
Re: Walther blue haarlem
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 09:39:05 PM »
Hi Nige... May I kindly ask what you would consider as an exchange please. Are you only looking for Walther, or? Many thanks, John

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline oyemicanto

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 10:17:16 PM »
Hi John
Yes it is Walther I am looking for-looking for amber/clear frosted Viktoria comport,pink/amber Petri,amber/clear or green Arabella lamp,amber/green/clear Haarlem though I am looking for a correct bowl for my pink Haarlem at the moment.
Green glasgow bowl or a pink Pierertte clock.Pink or amber koalas centrepiece.
I know nothing will come of it John as no-one has the pieces I want so will have to keep looking at the fairs/shops/centres.
I will be moving down to the South in the spring and all the times I have holidayed down there I have found some great stuff...hence the blue Viktoria.
Nige
"Ive had a wonderful evening.....unfortunately this wasnt it!"  Groucho Marx

Offline John Smith

• Members
    • glass
    • England
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 12:59:53 AM »
Hi Oyemicanto Nige, I do have the Pierertte clock in green and also the Lowen clock, which I believe is quite scarce, but in pink and the clock is not working...   Haaaa, so you're moving down South! I find most of my glass up North. What a funny world. Perhaps I should start looking in my own manor... How on Earth did I miss the Viktoria... Did you find one down my way?  You must have seen it from under my nose. May I ask where abouts that you live? I too am looking for a green Arabella lamp or perhaps even better one in clear frosted, if at all they exist. Would be nice to meet you if you do come down this way (I dwell in Sussex.) I know quite a few places for glass... but then again we may fight for amber koalas, should we find a breeding pair of them.... lol. John

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline mhgcgolfclub

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 09:11:05 AM »
I will keep my eyes open to both of you , I am also in Sussex as well . Nige where about in the south will you be moving to.

Roy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand