No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Paperweight Identification  (Read 1398 times)

Offline czeller66

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • Paperweight Identification
    • United States of America
Paperweight Identification
« on: January 31, 2013, 02:17:10 AM »
Hi, I'm new here.  Acquired several paperweights not too long ago but have been trying to get them identified for quite some time.  I also have an e-Bay store and it was suggested by a customer that although my experts were most assuredly good, I should perhaps check out this website with regards to this paperweight.  The only information I have is that it is "Dahlia Paperweight - Green Glass".  If anyone can help, I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks

Connie

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline RAINBOWGIRL

• Members
Re: Paperweight Identification
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 03:54:21 AM »
Made in India. Essentially worthless. Some people collect these as a first paperweight or they collect different colors. It will not sell on eBay. Best to give it to a child. Has no collectibility or value.

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

Offline Tony G

• Members
    • Paperweights
    • UK
Re: Paperweight Identification
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 09:53:33 AM »
Hi Connie,
                welcome to Glassmessages. You will definitely have other paperweights that have a better background than this one!

I am sure we can help identify them, inform and occasionally give you a nice surprise. Keep in contact!

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand