Looking for Glass on ebay? Angela's Designer Searches can help! Click here!

Author Topic: Diatreta maker, Peter Borkovics  (Read 471 times)

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Re: Diatreta maker, Peter Borkovics
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 08:22:16 PM »
Superb!
I love the fact they are all different as well. 
m

Offline brain_11

• Members
    • Birmingham, UK
    • Modern Hungarian Studion Glass
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 09:22:40 PM »
Very nice Sue. I like Peter's work, almost bought a diatreta (it was to expensive). He made7 if I remember correctly. 
We are organizing a trip to Austria (Vienna) and Hungary with the Glass Association around the end of August. One event will be to meet some contemporary Hungarian glass artists including Peter (hopefuly). Tour details will be released soon (if curious just drop me a line, I have the updated preliminary program).

Prisma Gallery

Offline chopin-liszt

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013, 10:40:47 AM »
I've been googling him like mad - (I'm not very good at it) and I have managed to encounter images of several Diatreta pieces - I wasn't counting.

I'd love to be doing exciting tours such as the one you're mentioning, brains, (do you mind if I call you that?) but my health and finances rather preclude such things. My Poland holiday was a treat my partner organised and paid for for me. He bought me the shot glass too!
Cheers, Sue (M)

“All things are subject to interpretation. Whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.” Friedrich Nietzsche

Search
eBay.com
eBay.co.uk

Link to Glass Encyclopedia
Link to Glass Museum
Enter
key words
to search
Amazon.com