No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Loetz?? Marked "Czechoslovakia" on the bottom. Iridescent blue and orange.  (Read 2644 times)

Offline laurenyc

• Members
  • I'm new, please be gentle
    • usa
Can you please help me identify/value the attached 11" high vase?

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
Hello and welcome to the board :)

I think it's possible your vase is a Kralik piece - have a look through Kralik-glass.com and you should find similar listed under Kralik.  A gorgeous vase and I'm slightly envious as we never see pieces like that here in the UK.  No doubt someone will be along to correct me if I am wrong though :)

With regards value we don't do valuations on the board.  It may be difficult for you to find past sales to look at, but there may be some on auction house Fischer.de and also on ebay perhaps to compare prices sold.

m

Offline laurenyc

• Members
    • usa
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! There is a photo of my vase on the Kralik-glass website!! See attached. I really appreciate your help.

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
You're welcome :)
but please do n't attach other people's photos to the site.  You can attach a link to the website though.
If you know how to amend the post please could you remove the picture.  If not don't worry, I'll ask one of the lovely mods to remove it for you.
I love your vase btw!  It's stunning.
m

Offline laurenyc

• Members
    • usa
So sorry. And thank you again.

Offline flying free

• Members
    • UK
It's really no problem  :)
thanks so much for taking it down.