No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Monart mushroom lamp  (Read 4753 times)

Offline millarart

• Members
Re: Monart mushroom lamp
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2013, 07:39:10 PM »
stunning when lit, defo one of the best colourways when lit, your a lucky beggar lol, well jealous >:( ;D
who needs Revatio when you have a collection of Monart

Offline Gary

• Members
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2013, 06:34:18 PM »
Thanks Gary, I must say I am well pleased with it.
You should post some of your lamps, I for one would like to see them.
Gary

Offline millarart

• Members
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 06:10:53 AM »
Thanks Gary, I must say I am well pleased with it.
You should post some of your lamps, I for one would like to see them.
Gary
yeah i suppose i should lol, i shall have to get them looked out as i only display a couple at a time, wish id kept them all now but for a few years i never bought any glass at all and sold off a lot including some cracking lamps, the vase lamp on ysart glass site with the original matching parchment shade was mines and i sold it, its in the glass journal edition with monart lighting catalogue in it, i had a cracking bottle shaped monart lamp in a tortoise shell colourway, mmm wonder what the shape code was for it,  and mushrooms , and i sold over 20 tulip lamps to one dealer all were different colourways, and i sold almost all my Vasart collection of vases including their quite rare ginger jar , pic of mines on ysart glass, sold all my strathearn collection off, and sold a fair few monart vases ,bowls etc like i said for some reason i stopped buying glass, infact didnt even think about it for a few years so i kinda thought the novelty for me had worn off so decided to sell some, then after 4/5 years in spring/summer 2011 i got the bug again and now deeply regret selling, however its fun trying to build the collection up again, maybe during summer il try and go through boxes cupborads etc and get all my lamps together,

Offline millarart

• Members
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 06:19:45 AM »
 globe lamp

oops i was away to put a few pics of lamps i have in living room but they all need resized so only one worked lol and i cant find how to delete it

Offline KevinH

• Global Moderator
  • Members
    • England
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 09:20:49 PM »
Mod: Please note that three posts relating to a possible sale of Monart Wedding Gift items have been moved to the Glass Market Place forum.
KevinH

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand