No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Molineaux and Webb celery vase Greek Key design c1864  (Read 2862 times)

Offline 2025dave

• Members
Molineaux and Webb celery vase Greek Key design c1864
« on: May 03, 2006, 11:08:16 PM »
Hi Everyone.  

I have this pressed glass celery vase by Molineaux and Webb , it has a barely legible registry lozenge though It is the earlier one , i asume it dates to 1864  , it is the Greek Key design .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/82295137@N00/139990154/

It measures 10" high x 6" wide.

I was going to list it on ebay though have not seen good results for  Molineaux and Webb . I have not found another celery vase though, only plates and a trough !  
Are there collectors of  Molineaux and Webb , or should I go for pressed glass collectors or even celery vase collectors or just not bother at all ?? shipping wouldn't be that bad , eg , GB £7  

Any advice would be much apreciated , Kind Regards , Dave from Ireland.
Ebay User 2025Dave

Support the Glass Message Board by finding a book via book-seek.com

Offline Lustrousstone

• Members
    • Warrington, UK
    • My Gallery
Molineaux and Webb celery vase Greek Key design c1864
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 06:33:34 AM »
It's a magnificent item. Celery vases seem to be quite desirable. Who knows? I'd probably list it on .co.uk rather than co.ie and if you think you can keep the parcel safely below 2kg offer to ship worldwide. Make sure you include all the key words, as in your text below. Good luck

Support the Glass Message Board by finding glass through glass-seek.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand