No-one likes general adverts, and ours hadn't been updated for ages, so we're having a clear-out and a change round to make the new ones useful to you. These new adverts bring in a small amount to help pay for the board and keep it free for you to use, so please do use them whenever you can, Let our links help you find great books on glass or a new piece for your collection. Thank you for supporting the Board.

Author Topic: Carl Hosch Catalog Available  (Read 6184 times)

Offline Ohio

• Members
    • Glass USA & Art Deco Lamps
Carl Hosch Catalog Available
« on: July 28, 2013, 12:36:48 AM »
I thought this may be of interest to board members, The West Virginia Museum of Glass has reproduced the Carl Hosch catalog in color. I ordered mine & spoke with Tom Felt, curator who will ship to Europe.
Details:

Reprint of a Bohemian Glass Catalog, Circa 1906-1912. Introduction by Alfredo Villanueva Collado. Glass Flakes Press, 2013. This exceptional catalog illustrates 1,475 individual pieces, many of them in metal mounts. Hosch offered decorated items from many Bohemian manufacturers, including Reidel and Elizabethhutte (Pallme Konig), Kralik, Harrach, probably Ruckl and Welz, and decorated Loetz Tango blanks. This extravagant catalog includes flower vases, toilet sets, liquor sets, card trays, sweet boxes, tumblers, night water sets, carafes, inkwells, flower-stands, fish bowls, bonbon boxes, fairy lamps and religious items, table lamps, and an incredible variety of other pieces. 127 pages, illustrated throughout. With a Czech art glass bibliography. $29.95 (non-members), $25.95 (members).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Carl-Hosch-Reprint-of-Bohemian-Glass-Catalog-ca-1906-1906-Czech-glass-/231022773633?pt=US_Nonfiction_Book&hash=item35ca07c581 Mod: Link dead

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk
Visit the Glass Encyclopedia
link to glass encyclopedia
Visit the Online Glass Museum
link to glass museum

This website is provided by Angela Bowey, PO Box 113, Paihia 0247, New Zealand