Glass Mall > Glass Market Place

wanted walther and brockwitz

(1/6) > >>

racyrabbit2000:
hello still after a couple of pieces ,a Madonna for a friend don't want to let mine go ,would like a small blue Windsor , any amber Windsor ,a large clear Greta , a green Scmettling and a green bowl for ribbon girl ,also would like a brockwitz sealions I have 2 bowls ,also the  brockwitz vase  with the long budgie handles, this is a wishlist if you have anything let me know , REX

Nemmie:
Hi, Got a boy riding a blue fish in bowl I know its not Walther or Brockwitz but  I thought I would mention it.

Do have a Brockwitz bowl with the ear handles and matching plinth.

racyrabbit2000:
Send me an email with what you want for it , I live in Australia so will have to be able to package and post ,  email is REXROB56@EHW.NET.AU all lower case  with the letters  , Thanks REX

racyrabbit2000:
Hello still after a couple of pieces , a large clear Walther Greta vase , a green Walther Scmettling ,any colour Walther Madonna and of course I still want a Brockwitz Sea lions even just sea lions I have a couple of bowls , I would like a green or blue Bagley pelican complete if possible , It has been very slow to get the last few pieces I would like any body got any ideas of where I can look to find them Thanks REX

oyemicanto:
Hi Rex
I'm going to some large fairs hopefully next week so will keep my eyes peeled for anything you may like.
I haven't really found anything big lately as I have been concentrating on Deco furniture.
Got chatting to a guy through a glass friend and he has seen Luna lamp so he is getting back to me.
When I go to the fairs I am taking some of my Walther bits with me to possibly swap or sell with some dealers as not having much luck on ebay its so rubbish at the moment.
Nige

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version