Glass Identification - Post here for all ID requests > Glass

need help with elegant glass identification



can anyone name this? I want to put it up for sale but can't until i know what to call it!  it's the folder called elegant glass. TIA! :)

it's paden city tassle pattern.

this is a great reference site someone clued me into from another forum.

Glad you found your pattern. The reference site looks like it might be quite useful, thanks.


[0] Message Index

Go to full version